Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mystic's Boat Show, part two

Only one thing stinks about being in the show as opposed to going to the show is that you don't get enough time to walk around and enjoy the entire show!

I did get to leave the stand and walk around a bit with my father, but not as much as I wanted. Nor did we get a chance to hop a ride on this steamship! We also wanted to go to the sub museum, take a sailing trip and eat more ice cream, but we did manage to take in a few of the sites as well as have an adventure in weather on the way there! We met a ton of cool people, it was a great time!

Here is Phoebe, one of my favorites at the show, perfect size!







I don't know the name of this beauty, but she was worthy of a photo for sure!!!!


A beautiful ketch rigged boat out enjoying the incredible weather, not much wind, but enough.







Does anyone know what this hull is designed for? Just curious.

Well, only 5 photos can be posted at a time for me. I have to look into a photo expansion program that allows me to load 6 into each of the 5 slots allowed. Not sure how to go about that.

No comments: